Northern Village takes a "village" approach to creating websites.
Our range of clients reflects the diversity of our village inhabitants. We've served businesses, charities and community organizations, marketing companies, arts organizations and artists, and everything else in between.
The following are the latest websites we've produced, along with brief statements about their intended purposes:
- The U of G's School Board Admin / Professional Certificate websites - for the promotion of courses with different target markets, using separate websites.
- The Guelph Wish Fund for Children - a community-based charity devoted to children with life-threatening illnesses. New design, mobile friendly, fundraising software integration.
- The DG Team - award-winning realtors offering customer-first focus. A website with resources, newsletter integration, current listings and photo galleries.
- Peter J. Yeo - a musician with a late-Friday-night groove. An atmospheric but simple web design with music-sharing and album purchasing capabilities.
- Bracelet of Hope - a grassroots organisation that engages Canadians in the fight against HIV/AIDS in Africa. New design, mobile friendly, fundraising software integration.
- Children's Foundation of Guelph and Wellington - helps kids in Guelph and Wellington County by funding their participation in enrichment activities they would otherwise be unable to enjoy.
- HR Management Diploma - combining HR core competencies and
the business acumen of a Certified Human Resource Professional. New design, mobile friendly, converted to Village CMS.
- Speed River Physio - born out of a desire to raise the bar in the quality of physiotherapy care in Guelph. Implemented design, converted to Village CMS.